Weatherization Crew Worker
Weatherization Crew Workers install energy saving materials in client's homes. Daily travel around the Kearney area is frequent, transportation is provided.
- Installation of all required weatherization materials in accordance with Agency and funding source standards.
- Accountable for the quality and quantity of all materials installed on units.
- Must attend all required meetings and training sessions.
- Must complete EPA Certified Lead Renovator training at the first available opportunity (provided through the agency).
- Must complete HUD approved Lead Safe Work Practices training at first available opportunity (provided through the agency).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Basic construction knowledge preferred but will train the right person.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours a week, M-Th. 10 hour shifts, no weekends or Holidays!
Pay: $13.25 an hour, with benefits calculates to approximately $16.96 an hour!
Benefits: Paid Holidays, PTO, short term disability insurance, and Employee Assistance Program. Other benefits available include: health, dental, vision, cancer/critical illness, accident, and voluntary life insurance, as well as retirement and flexible spending account.